Page Layout and Synopsis ©1997 by Darcy Partridge
The One With George Stephanopoulos
[Previous][Next][Back to the Master List]
Ross, upset about it being the anniversary of his first time with Carol, goes to a hockey
game with Chandler and Joey and gets a puck in the face; they end up at the hospital, where Ross
reveals that Carol is the only woman he's even been intimate with. Rachel gets a visit from
her old friends, which depresses her about her life. The women have a slumber party, which isn't
very fun until they spy on George Stephanopoulos.
The one where they said....
- Monica: Hey, Joey! What would you do if you were omnipotent?
- Joey: Probably kill myself.
- Monica: Excuse me?
- Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, I got no reason to live.
- Ross: Uh, Joey.... OM-nipotent.
- Joey: You are?
- Ross: You know what? I better pass on the game. I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.
- Joey: To hell with hockey! Let's all do that!
- Phoebe: I remember the day I got my first paycheck. There was a cave-in in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.
- Monica: Wow, you worked in a mine?
- Phoebe: No, I worked in a Dairy Queen. Why?
- Phoebe: Look, look, I have elbows!
- Monica and Phoebe: AAAAAAAAAAHHH!
- Phoebe: Oh, ooo, and I brought operation. But, um, I lost the tweezers, so we can't operate. But we can prep the guy!
- Rachel: And now everything's, just, kinda like...
- Phoebe: Floopy?
- Rachel: Yeah.
- Monica: You just gotta figure at some point, it's all gonna come together, and it's just gonna be.... unfloopy.
- Phoebe: Ya, like that's a word.
- Chandler: Listen, it's kinda an emergency. Well, I guess you'd know that, or we'd be in the "Predicament Room".
- Rachel: Phoebe? Do you have a plan?
- Phoebe: I don't even have a "pla".
- Rachel: Uh, Phoebe? Who's George Snuffleupagus?
- Phoebe: That's Big Bird's friend.
- Chandler: What? What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women? That she left you for another woman that likes women?
- Ross: A little louder, okay? I think there's a man on the twelfth floor--in a COMA--who didn't hear you.
- Rachel: Thanks, but I'm okay, really. I've got magic beans.
- Written by Alexa Junge
- Directed by James Burrows
- Mary Pat Gleason as Nurse Sizemore
- Marianne Hagan as Joanne
- Michele Maika as Kiki
- Leesa Bryte as Leslie
- Sean Whalen as Pizza Guy
- Benjamin Caya as Bratty Boy
- Aired 10/13/94, 12/8/94, 5/16/95