Page Layout and Synopsis ©2004 by Darcy Partridge
The One With Phoebe's Wedding
[Previous][Next][Back to the Master List]
Phoebe's Dad can't come to the wedding, so she asks Joey to walk her down the aisle; he plays the overprotective
father figure a little too well. Phoebe is driven crazy by her wedding planner - - Monica. Chandler and Ross realize
they aren't in the wedding. When one of the groomsmen drops out, they compete for the spot.
The one where they said....
Ross: I can't believe we're going to be the only people who aren't in this wedding!
Chandler: I know. I hate being left out of things!
Ross: And it's a wedding! It'll be weird if I'm not in it!
- Written by Robert Carlock & Dana Klein
- Directed by Kevin S. Bright
- Paul Rudd as Mike Hanigan
- James Michael Tyler as Gunther
- Gregory Itzin as Mr. Theodore Hanigan
- Christine Rose as Mrs. Bitsy Hanigan
- Aired 2/12/2004, 3/9/2004