Page Layout and Synopsis ©2004 by Darcy Partridge
The Last One, Part 2
[Previous][Next][Back to the Master List]
Ross and Phoebe race to JFK airport so Ross can tell Rachel how he really feels. Once there, they realize Rachel is
at Newark airport. Joey's Chick Jr. and Duck Jr. escape from their box and get stuck inside the foosball table; it has
to be torn apart to get them out. Ross and Phoebe get to Newark airport just before Rachel departs. Ross pours out his
heart to her, but she leaves anyway. Ross arrives home; a few minutes later, Rachel shows up, having realized she loves
The one where they said....
Gate Attendant: Madame, if you don't have your boarding pass...
Rachel: I have it, I have it, I have it! Oh. Okay, I can't find it, but I remember I was in seat 32C, because that's
my bra size.
Gate Attendant: Madame, you must have your boarding pass...
Rachel: Okay, fine! But you know what? If I were in 36D, we would not be having this problem!
Rachel: Do you guys have to go to the new house right away, or do you have some time?
Monica: We got some time.
Rachel: Okay, shall we get some coffee?
Chandler: Sure! Where?
- Written by Marta Kauffman & David Crane
- Directed by Kevin S. Bright
- Jim Rash as Nervous Male Passenger
- Jason Kravits as Man in Cab
- Anthony Bistaro as Gate Attendant
- Manao DeMuth as Ticket Agent
- Brian Palermo as Airline Representative
- Michelle Pereira as Female Passenger
- Vincent Boyle as Another Passenger
- Aired 5/6/2004, 5/20/2004